The pagination component is comprised of the following elements:
Label per page: describes the content divided by page, such as rows, images, or results.
Capacity control: select component that allows the user to determine the number of items per page. The default values are 10, 25, 50, 100, and 250, but can be customized.
Range label: describes what range of items are in view up to the total.
4. First page button: takes the user back to the first page.
5. Previous button: takes the user to the previous page.
6. Next button: takes the user to the next page.
7. Last page button: takes the user to the last page.
8. Location: text input showing what page the user is viewing, which can also be used for navigation.
9. Label of total pages: shows the number of pages based on the capacity of items per page.